First of all, thank you to all of our customers and friends who have supported us for the past 3 months, while we were closed due to Covid-19. Your online purchases is what has helped us to stay in business, and to be able to open our doors once again to you.
We are now open! Simply knock on our door or you can make an appointment as we ease into a new way of shopping. We are excited to be back in the shop and to see our customers again…we’ve missed you!
We are offering socially distancing shopping appointments from 12pm - 4:30pm each appointment will be 30-minutes. Each time slot is available for 3 customers at a time. We are open on the following days —
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
12pm - 4:30pm
Please book your appointment here or simply knock on our door
We are implementing a few new guidelines with your safety in mind.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and we require that you do the same.
- We will be limiting the number of customers to three customers at any given time, to allow for proper distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available next to each chair that will become your designated area.
- We will be sanitizing surfaces that are touched often e.g. door handles etc.
- We ask that you pay by credit card when possible.
We encourage you to continue purchasing online with curbside pick-up, door-to-door contactless delivery for customers in the local area or free delivery, as the safest option to shop.
Please be patient as we transition into a new way of shopping.
The BUS STOP Girls