STRATUS CACTUS White & Navy Vegan Unisex sneakers by New Zealand brand YY Nation. Cactus court sneakers made using natural materials extracted from shaving cactus plant nopales, reducing the use of harmful chemicals and petrochemicals that are used in conventional leather and plastic based materials.
Cactus sustainable sneakers are light and cool on your feet utilising ‘Wood pulp’ Tencel™ lining that wicks away moisture and provides a cooling temperature regulating effect. The Tencel™ material has a silky-smooth feel while the cactus leather provides comfort and durability – Wonder made Wearable!
The Stratus Cactus sneakers can be dressed up or dressed down making it a super versatile style. The durable, stable sole is crafted using YY ingredients of Algae or Sugarcane. Rubber inserts increase grip allowing you to get around with ease.
Available in sizes 6-14. If between sizes, size up.
- YY soles are made from nature using natural bio-based materials like Algae or Sugarcane that don't emit harmful oil based chemicals into the environment like most other shoes.
- Using cactus leather accents reduces harmful CO2 emission caused from burning off this waste material, turning waste into wonder.
- There’s less need for transportation as many of the raw materials are made into YY Nation’s unique shoe components within 65 miles from their manufacturing home base.
- Small carbon footprint: the YY Nation supply chain has been designed and developed to minimize the YY Nation carbon footprint. YY Nation CO2e emissions are 42% to 61% lower than conventional sneaker emissions.
- It gets better. YY Nation sneakers are Zero Carbon certified. Whatever YY Nation removes from the environment, they put it back by planting indigenous forests to restore the natural wonder for future generations and animals to enjoy.
- All Packaging is made from FSC certified, environmentally friendly cardboard -Laces are made from recycled post-consumer plastic.
- Fit: True to size (🙌) Available in women's & men's sizes US sizes 6-14.
- Cactus styles can be cleaned with a mild soap solution, ensuring all is removed afterwards with a damp cloth. Avoid using cleaning solvents such as alcohol or bleach.